Infection Control Technologies
About Infection Control Technologies
Infection Control Technologies, (ICT) a divison of Insurance Restoration Specialists, Inc. (IRS) is one of the nation’s leading Building Hygiene contractors performing high risk Mold Remediation, Trauma Scene Cleanup, Sewage Cleanup, and other biological decontamination.
ICT provides Facility Hygiene Services and Emergency Decontamination for some of the nation’s most respected real estate and Risk Management Professionals, Health Care, Municipalities, Institutions, Food Safety, Transportation, and government organizations.
All ICT technicians are trained in OSHA blood borne pathogens and exposure control methods, ABRA’s Bio Recovery Risk Assessment Guidelines, EPA microbial remediation guidelines, and IICRC’s 5500 sewage and flood remediation guidelines.
We are a New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) registered medical waste generator and an American Bio Recovery Association Certified Firm.
Our centralized location in Middlesex County, New Jersey, provides quick access throughout the state and the Philadelphia area. ICT has emergency response teams on call 24- hours per day to respond to your emergency. ICT is among a very small minority of contractors, who carry liability insurance to perform microbial remediation (mold). By using ICT, you’ll know that the problem is being managed properly.
Associations and Affiliations
Certifications & Training Qualifications
- Certified Environmental Infection Control Remediator (CEICR), American Council of Certified Accreditation
- Certified Bloodborne Pathogens Response Technicians, OSHA
- Certified Microbial Remediation Supervisor (CMRS), American Indoor Air Quality Council
- State of NJ C103 Microbial Remediation Contractor
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), American Board of Industrial Hygiene
- Certified Firm, Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Registered State of New Jersey Contractor
- Registered State of New Jersey Public Works Contractor
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (40 hr HAZWOPER) Technicians, OSHA
- Certified Emergency Hazard First Responder, National Fire Protection Association
- Certified Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points Auditor (HACCP), FDA/USDA
- Confined Space Entry Technicians, OSHA
- Right-to-Know Hazard Awareness, OSHA
- Certified Air Systems Cleaning Specialist
- Certified Ventilations System Inspector
- Certified Ventilations System Mold Remediator
- Certified EPA Lead Renovator, US EPA
- New Jersey Underground Storage Tank Certification
- State of NJ C115 Underground Storage Tank (UST) Closure Contractor
- New Jersey Subsurface Evaluation Certification
- Certified Green Risk Professional (GRP), Vale Training
- Registered NJ Department of Environmental Protection Medical Waste Generator